International Software Company Enables Greater Security, Inventory Change Tracking and Patching With Latest Updates to Its Innovative IT Management Solution
ALISO VIEJO, CA–(Marketwired – Oct 13, 2015) – Verismic, a global leader in cloud IT management technology and green solutions, today announced the launch of new features and updates to its award-winning Syxsense . CMS is a first-of-its-kind agentless, cloud-based IT management software that has revolutionized the way IT professionals engage in systems management. This updated version of Syxsense includes IT inventory change tracking, seamless patching and more.
“The latest updates allow us to provide our clients with visibility into their always changing IT environment, patch seamlessly, and more through CMS’ systems management capabilities,” says Verismic president and CEO, Ashley Leonard. “Our team is performing exceptionally well at identifying and implementing what our clients want and need.”
Verismic’s cloud-based IT management software is an easy-to-install and easy-to-use solution that is perfect for one-person IT shops, larger IT teams and Managed Service Providers. It is accessible from any supported web browser with no software to install.
Updates to CMS include:
- Inventory history, which allows clients to compare the configuration of a machine over unique points in time to identify configuration problems, assisting the helpdesk answer the question “What Changed” as well as addressing security issues — a feature that has been applied in advanced forensics cases to isolate security issues.
- Office patching, gives added support to Microsoft Office patches.
- Client proxy support, which adds support for enhanced security between devices and the internet.
- Remote control enhancement, which has increased speed, stability and reliability.
- Power manager reporting, which continues to provide enterprises with cost-and energy-savings as one of the most awarded PC power management solutions.
CMS has been recognized with many honors since its launch in 2014, including a 2015 Cloud Computing Excellence Award by TMCnet’s Cloud Computing Magazine, Gold Winner for Most Innovative IT Software in the 10th Annual IT World Awards by Network Products Guide, the Top Innovator at the prestigious Association for Corporate Growth Awards and the Most Innovative Product at the Best in Biz 2014 awards.
For more information about Verismic’s innovative and award-winning Syxsense, visit www.syxsense.com.