In the Securing Healthcare Data webinar Syxsense CEO Ashley Leonard talks with a panel of participants from a diverse list of organizations; Mollie Breen from Perygee, Mackensie Jackson from GitGuardian, and Eldad from Satori.
This webinar discusses the following:
- Some of the common challenges that healthcare organizations face when implementing data security measures to protect patient information.
- How to balance the need for data security with the need for accessibility to ensure quality patient care.
- How healthcare organizations can avoid higher security and compliance risks, reduce costs, and improve productivity.
- Some of the best practices for ensuring compliance with healthcare industry regulations related to data security, such as HIPAA.
- Ways new technologies are leveraged to enhance data security measures in healthcare organizations.
Syxsense is the leading provider of innovative, intuitive technology that sees all and knows everything about every endpoint, in every location, everywhere inside and outside the network, as well as in the cloud. It combines the power of artificial intelligence with industry expertise to manage and secure endpoints by stopping threats before they occur and neutralizing threats when they happen.
The Syxsense Endpoint Security Cloud always-on technology performs in real-time so businesses can operate free of disruption from security breaches that cripple productivity and expose them to financial risk and reputational harm.
Watch the Webinar