Enterprises of all sizes are facing increased pressure to protect their information and close the software vulnerability gap due to mounting cybersecurity attacks. Unfortunately, many companies still grapple with getting patch management right. A recent Ponemon Institute study reported that 42% of organizations that suffered a data breach knew patches were available but struggled to deploy them. Having a solid patch management playbook on hand can help protect assets, employees, partners, and your business at large. Let’s review six steps you should take to create your playbook.
Published originally on August 2
- Spotlight Webinar | Autonomous Defense: The Future of Vulnerability Management
- Achieving HIPAA Compliance: Dynamic Endpoint and Patch Management
- Automation Is the Key to Improving Time-to-Remediate and Time-to-Patch
- Syxsense Expands Partnership with Climb Channel Solutions to Scale Global Access to Unified Security and Endpoint Management (USEM) Solutions
- Patients Becoming More Affected By Healthcare Data Breaches
Application Ashley Leonard blocking Cloud Management Suite cloud patch management cybersecurity data breach device management eBook endpoint compliance Endpoint Security Endpoint Security Experts firewalls GigaOm Google Chrome Guides internet of things IT Management it managers IT security Linux MDM Microsoft Patch Tuesday Microsoft Updates Mobile Device Management MSP ms patch tuesday password managers Patch Management Patch Tuesday predictions Press Release protection ransomware third-party patching third party patch Users Vulnerability Webcast Webinar Windows 10 windows patch management Windows Updates Zero Day zero trust