Syxsense was recently named by Cyber Security News as one of the 12 Best Vulnerability Management Tools in 2023.
Vulnerability management tools play a significant role in detecting, analyzing, and patching vulnerabilities in web and network-based applications. Tools like Syxsense are designed in a way to identify those weaknesses, but Syxsense is unique in that it employs a Unified Endpoint Security (UES) approach. Unified Endpoint Security (UES) is a critical architecture for organizations looking to integrate endpoint operations and endpoint security workflows for risk identification.
Syxsense is one of the best vulnerability management tools with complete visibility and knowledge of every endpoint in every location, everywhere inside and outside the network, and in the cloud. It combines the power of artificial intelligence with industry expertise to manage and secure endpoints by stopping threats before they occur and neutralizing threats when they happen.
Syxsense delivers security with managed services, 24-hour coverage, and compliance regulation. It includes vulnerability scanning, and patch management, enabling organizations to align their core IT management processes with their cybersecurity strategies.
Syxsense allows you to connect with remote computers easily without approving the connection, which becomes handy while working with non-technical people.
The remote control tool can also work as an asset DB and patch management tool.
You can prioritize device groups and patches based on conditions that you customize to meet your organization’s unique needs based on severity and risk, system configurations, and affected processes using Syxsense’s dynamic queries.
- Syxsense provides endpoint management capabilities to help organizations manage and control their endpoints, including desktops, laptops, servers, and mobile devices.
- Syxsense automates the patching process for operating systems, third-party software, and applications.
- Syxsense enables organizations to deploy software and applications to endpoints seamlessly.
- Syxsense helps organizations maintain an accurate inventory of their IT assets.
- Provides real-time data during scans and deployments.
- Customization of notifications, queries, and reporting.
- No-code interface grants a drag-and-drop process builder.
- Proactively quarantines devices to prevent further infection.