Watch the Webcast: 5 Strategies for Securing Work-From-Home Devices
As many organizations navigate the realities of remote work, our webcast shows how to get a clear understanding of how vulnerable your work-from-home devices are to attack.
Reduce Your Attack Surface from Home
Whether you are heading into week two or three of COVID-19 isolation, your IT landscape has undoubtedly changed.
Our webcast explores the best way to get a clear understanding of how vulnerable your work-from-home devices are to attack. Explore the top five strategies to harden devices, reduce your attack surface, and find peace of mind.
We’re bringing industry-leading IT management and security strategies right to your desk. Our webinar covers:
- Setting up security scans—because patch scans only do half the job
- Using security scanning results to block brute force attacks
- Confirming antivirus is installed, running, and definitions are updated
- Quarantining and troubleshooting a device you suspect has been breached
- Checking and deploying patches for zero-day vulnerabilities
View the Webcast
5 Strategies for Securing Work-From-Home Devices
Experience the Power of Syxsense
Syxsense has created innovative and intuitive technology that sees and knows everything. Manage and secure your environment with a simple and powerful solution.