As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Syxsense, you will be instrumental in continued pipeline growth month over month. Your main goal will be to generate demo opportunities for our Account Executives.
What you will be doing:
- Generate interest through inbound lead follow up and outbound prospecting
- Become versed in Syxsense offerings, and book meetings based on benefits to the prospect
- Identify and reach IT professionals/decision makers at targeted companies
- Collect and organize information about purchase intent, budget, needs, current systems, and timeline
- Book and qualify demos for Account Executives to close
- Work in collaboration with your team, Marketing, and Account Executives
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual pipeline generating targets.
You should have:
- Past successes in sales or prospecting type roles (SaaS and/or Endpoint Security is a plus)
- History of being held to performance metrics (sales metrics preferred)
- The ability to work independently in a rapidly changing environment (sales team is at a fast growth stage)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Effective time management skills & ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Willingness for travel up to 3 times per quarter
- Experience with modern sales technology (HubSpot, Microsoft Teams, LinkedIn Navigator, or similar technologies)
Syxsense is the world’s first IT and security-solution provider to offer patch management, vulnerability scans, and Endpoint Security in a single console.
Syxsense has created innovative and intuitive technology that sees and knows everything. Secure every endpoint, in every location, everywhere inside and outside the network, as well as in the cloud. Artificial intelligence (AI) helps security teams predict and root out threats before they happen—and swiftly make them disappear when they do.
Headquartered in Newport Beach, California, Syxsense is a growing and dynamic organization with offices in four countries and 12 partners in nine countries. Over the past 10 years, Syxsense has worked with more than 500 companies ranging from 100 to 100,000 endpoints delivering a variety of solutions for organizations of all sizes as well as managed service providers (MSPs).
Even if security is something you are not familiar with, but you are excellent at sales and qualification; do not worry, we can teach you the security side of things.
- Competitive salary + commission
- Collaborative, kind, and curious community
- Full-time work that is home based
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Prioritized Work/Life balance with unlimited paid vacation time