Do you have a deep knowledge of Windows, Linux and macOS? Are you a keen problem solver with a customer-centric mindset? The Customer Onboarding Specialist will implement our SaaS solution into the customer’s environment, troubleshoot technical issues that are identified, and deliver training on the solution itself.
Syxsense, one of the fastest growing SaaS companies, is currently hiring for a Customer Onboarding Specialist within our global Customer Success team. This position, while demanding, provides an incredible opportunity for an experienced industry professional to add value to our highly distributed, friendly team.
You’ll play a critical role in higher level strategy, partnering with the Onboarding Manager to develop and execute efficient onboarding strategies to increase customer satisfaction and reduce churn. Syxsense is a high energy, fast paced work culture. If this sounds like the job of your dreams don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
- Deliver a fantastic customer experience through a variety of communication channels
- Develop the best implementation method to achieve the customer’s expected outcomes
- Deliver training on our solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders as required
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and in agreed timeframes
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills
- Proven technical and IT services experience
- Experience working with cloud solutions such as Azure or AWS
- Working knowledge of Windows 10/11 and Windows Server operating systems
- Experience with Linux and macOS preferred
- Ability to develop effective working relationships internally at a variety of levels and across various departments
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Patch Management: 2 years (Required)
- Help desk / Tech support: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
- Health insurance
Syxsense is the world’s first IT and security-solution provider to offer patch management, vulnerability scans, and Endpoint Security in a single console.
Syxsense has created innovative and intuitive technology that sees and knows everything. Secure every endpoint, in every location, everywhere inside and outside the network, as well as in the cloud. Artificial intelligence (AI) helps security teams predict and root out threats before they happen—and swiftly make them disappear when they do.
Headquartered in Newport Beach, California, Syxsense is a growing and dynamic organization with offices in four countries and 12 partners in nine countries. Over the past 10 years, Syxsense has worked with more than 500 companies ranging from 100 to 100,000 endpoints delivering a variety of solutions for organizations of all sizes as well as managed service providers (MSPs).
Even if security is something you are not familiar with, but you are excellent at sales and qualification; do not worry, we can teach you the security side of things.
- Competitive salary + commission
- Collaborative, kind, and curious community
- Full-time work that is home based
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Prioritized Work/Life balance with unlimited paid vacation time